Purposes of Data Processing
We collect and process the personal data of clients who use the Website – including surveys, assessments and questionnaires – for the following purposes:
– Providing coaching services
– Providing leadership development services
– Providing business design services
– Managing client relationships
– Improving our services
If provided, your email address may be used to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal basis for processing the Personal Data of clients is either their consent or our legitimate interest in providing coaching services and managing client relationships.
Categories of Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). The categories of Personal Data that we collect and process include:
– Date of Birth
– Contact details
– Contact form submissions
– Survey, assessment and questionnaire responses (the “Coaching Tools”)
Recipients of Personal Data
Retention Period of Data
Rights of Clients
Under the GDPR, residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain data protection rights. VALEXION BV aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– The right to access, update or to delete the Personal Data we have related to you.
– The right to rectify the Personal Data we have related to you if that data is inaccurate or incomplete.
– The right to object our processing of Personal Data we have related to you.
– The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
– The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where VALEXION BV relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
Links To Other Sites And Embedded Content From Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.